- To enter, complete the entry form online. There is no entry fee.
- Entries must be received by July 31st, 2021. The Salvation Army takes no responsibility for lost entries.
- SUBJECT MATTER: Photos must feature a location within Abbotsford or Mission. Each photo can be entered in one category only:
Close-Up, Seasonal-Summer- Fall- Winter-Spring, Mother Nature, Wildlife, or Historical places and Landmarks. Photos must not include people.
- ELIGIBILITY: All ages, professional and semi-professional photographers (or any photographers who earn money selling their photographs) are eligible and welcome to enter. Entries are NOT limited per person.
- TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: Entries must be in colour. Digital entries can be uploaded electronically as a .jpeg or .png file type at http://www.centreofhope.net/photocontest. Digital files should be high resolution and between 300 and 600 dpi. Landscape to fit into 10.75”w x 8”h space and Portrait to fit into a 2.25”w x 7.75” h space. The photographer must own all rights to any photographs entered in this contest and must not be currently held in copyright by any individual or organization and must be previously unpublished work.
- VOTING: voting will be opened to everyone for all images – there will be a People’s Choice award and the final choices will be made by a panel of judges.
- GRAND PRIZE: Calendar Cover Photo & $100 Keg Gift Certificate
SECOND PLACE: $100 retail gift card. THIRD PLACE: $75 retail gift card. PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD: Winner will receive a special icon on their photo and a $50 retail gift card. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not redeemable for cash.
- Each photographer is eligible to win, at most, two entries for this Calendar Photo Contest.
- NOTIFYING WINNERS: Winners will be contacted by email with winning photos published at http://centreofhope.net/photocontest and shared on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and in the 2022 Calendar. Winning photographers may be asked to supplement their submission with an expanded description. The names of the winners, are scheduled to be announced in mid-August 2021.
- RIGHTS TO IMAGES: By entering your image in The Salvation Army 2022 Calendar Photo Contest, you grant The Salvation Army Abbotsford a royalty free, non-exclusive right, to use the photograph in print and online along with the photographer’s name in connection with the Photo Contest and photo credit in the 2022 Calendar. By submitting the online entry form, the photographer consents to the entry of his or her submission and agrees to abide by the contest rules. The Salvation Army reserves the right to adjust contest rules and deadlines as the result of causes beyond its immediate control.